Trillium Ford Lincoln Ltd.
506168 Highway 89 Shelburne, ON
Has an immediate open for a full-time
At our Shelburne location
This is a great career opportunity for a self-motivated & energetic individual to join our growing team.
Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a high priority on attention to detail.
Candidate must also have a positive, enthusiastic and approachable attitude, with the ability to prioritise quickly
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering and managing phone calls quickly, efficiently, & professionally
- Sourcing parts and providing information to the public & our technicians
- Helping to control and maintain the department inventory
- Shipping and receiving of daily and weekly parts inventory
- Helping Parts Manager with other department related duties
Above average communication skills and automotive understanding an asset.
Please submit resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Priority to those with previous experience.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.